Route toggling (#267)
* first commit
* for alex
* tinkering with legend position
* Added a box to the top-right that is planned to display toggle buttons for the elements in the legend.
* fixed alignment of legend text
* Got rid of excess buttons on Legend, and adjusted the buttons on the toggle interface. Not yet complete.
* html refactor
* Trimmed down routes from route toggle window, added a button that might be able to have functionality added to it
Note that routes being removed from the route toggle window is from Lauren Lui's contributions; she was unable to commit due to git issues.
* Tried to get it to work. Did not work. Future plans are to work in a different folder, so this commit may be reverted.
* Got rid of extra stuff added from before in public.vue, and added a table on the settings page.
* Made button appear in settings page! Does not currently correspond to anything.
* Deleted toggle function from public.vue. Added test statements for buttons.
* Removed extraneous code from route.ts. Modified settings page to accurately reflect route state. Needs to update map now? I think.
* Added function to Route
* Implemented route toggling successfully.
Need to test with stops & possibly adjust UI.
* fixed a typo?
* Revert "fixed a typo?"
This reverts commit 7807c5ec2d4deffcbe951c9668263067a9035603.
* don't show vehicles to route off
* Removed schedule column - doesn't display properly.
* Stops now toggle based on what routes are enabled.
* sorted routes
* change back original files
* remove package lock
* reduce spacing between items on settings page
* fixed issues for pull request
* remove vscode file
The RPI Elections dashboard for GM Week and Freshman Elections.
Some Updates based on GM Week 2019 (#107)
* Add node SESSION_SECRET to config.js
* Display Graduate Nominator Status
The entry/exit date does not matter for grads
* Remove candidate admin rights
This overrides the CMS API call for candidates who happen to be members of the EC and WTG on CMS. Once somebody is added to the website they give up their admin rights until they are removed as a candidate. One thing to note is that I use a synchronous MySQL library instead of the default async one.
Front end base (#24)
Summary of changes: - Instructions for setting up a SQLite database - Settings files for development and production - Add admin view to create Petition and Tag objects - Basic index page, closes #12 - Base for create petition page - Small changes to model and static files