Route Scheduling (#121)
* Adds Legend on bottom left which adds and removes routes dynamically shuttle stops and user location is hard coded.
* fixed Hound errors
* Attempt at fixing weird indentation shennanigans between the editor I used and gith.
* fixed another indentation error
* Basic concept layout for how to add route active times
* Add an active display element
* Add fields to handle times on backend
* Restructure layout with bulma
* Add tabs for scheduling a route
* Modify some interface structure
* Apply interface changes
* temporarily add bulma cdn
* Implement strucutre for sorting active time intervals
* Sort intervals by time
* Create a function for finding which state the route should be in
* Schedule routes based on a given time, and set the active flag accordingly
* Hide route on the frontend if it is not currently active
* Begin writing a test
* Interface improvements for adding scheduled times
* added missing brackets
* Fixed hound violations
* Decreased route update time to every 15s to save some bandwidth
* Remove test to fix build
* Self Host Bulma
* Clean up titlebar and sidebar
* Fix title centering
* fixed a bug in deleting a scheduled route time
* Removed some code for admin messages from another branch
* fix hound violations
* Use Stamen HTTPS CDN on admin panel
* remove hacks
* Fix minor mistake introudced by merge
* Don't sass me
Dark mode and menu changes (#119)
* Made the moon icon into a functioning button to toggle dark mode.
* Clicking functionality for the dropdown menu
* Made menu close when clicked outside of and fixed menu opacity.
* Inverted header and made it so the route colors and marker colors are not inverted.
* Added label to button in dropdown
* color inverts now persist through legend update