Dark Theme (#276)
* Add a setting for dark theme (setting ONLY, no actual theme).
* Create a dark theme for the app.
This theme is CSS-based. It is activated by adding an attribute to the <body> tag: `data-theme="dark"`. The definitions for this theme are in vars.css. All color references in the app are replaced with CSS variables that target the current theme. Bulma style variables are also overridden to comply with the theme.
* Connect the dark theme settings with the dark theme CSS
* Add dark map tiles for the dark theme
Faq page (#275)
* Created an faq page which can be accessed by "/faq". Potential q-mark added to map.
* Q-mark now links to faq
* Made some changes to improve presentation (for etas).
* Added q-mark with correct font and color
* style and copy changes
Co-authored-by: Evan Lazaro <email@example.com>
Eta refactored (#274)
* Separated eta.go file into eta_math file and manager file
* Enables /eta endpoint
* logs all calculated etas to the local storage for the browswer
* fixed build error with writejson
* Delete settings.json
* Update go.mod
* Trying to get information to display on endpoint.
* Etas endpoint now displays all etas in presentable format; this will eventually be updated to only show etas for closest shuttle stop.
* Modified variable names to fit more in line with naming convention.
* Updates go.mod
* Changing naming back just to check.
* Renamed variables AGAIN to fix checks.
* Added column to display route.
Co-authored-by: RRM123 <40575227+RRM123@users.noreply.github.com> Co-authored-by: Derek Li <firstname.lastname@example.org> Co-authored-by: Andrew Qu <email@example.com>
The RPI Elections dashboard for GM Week and Freshman Elections.
Some Updates based on GM Week 2019 (#107)
* Add node SESSION_SECRET to config.js
* Display Graduate Nominator Status
The entry/exit date does not matter for grads
* Remove candidate admin rights
This overrides the CMS API call for candidates who happen to be members of the EC and WTG on CMS. Once somebody is added to the website they give up their admin rights until they are removed as a candidate. One thing to note is that I use a synchronous MySQL library instead of the default async one.
Front end base (#24)
Summary of changes: - Instructions for setting up a SQLite database - Settings files for development and production - Add admin view to create Petition and Tag objects - Basic index page, closes #12 - Base for create petition page - Small changes to model and static files