Update Spoofing (#284)
* Create Spoofer to spoof updates from JSON data and reroute Updater subscribers to Spoofer when in new SpoofUpdates configuration
* Unmarshal JSON data for spoofed updates and iterate through all provided updates in the spoof_data folder
* Specify vehicle index for spoofed updates
* Handle spoofed update indexes on a per-vehicle basis, allowing different numbers of updates per vehicle
* Accept spoof data grouped into JSON files on a per-vehicle basis and document spoof manager functionality
* Parse each spoof data file in the spoof_data folder regardless of filename and expect each update to provide a valid tracker ID
* Add error message for vehicle ID missing from spoof data
* Only read spoof data files with a .json exesntion
* Replaced test dataset with north, west, and south route datasets in spoof_data folder
* Update sample configuration with spoofer options
* Create script to automatically edit spoof data and documentation on the the update spoofing feature
* Update spoof data filenames
Co-authored-by: ckordonio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dark Theme (#281)
* Add a setting for dark theme (setting ONLY, no actual theme).
* Create a dark theme for the app.
This theme is CSS-based. It is activated by adding an attribute to the <body> tag: `data-theme="dark"`. The definitions for this theme are in vars.css. All color references in the app are replaced with CSS variables that target the current theme. Bulma style variables are also overridden to comply with the theme.
* Connect the dark theme settings with the dark theme CSS
* Add dark map tiles for the dark theme
* Fix formatting warnings from houndci-bot
* Remove explicit white background from q-mark.svg
* Use actual sunrise and sunset times for automatic dark mode
Stop Editing: Stop Icon Now Appears When Editing Stops (#280)
* Saving progress
* Added checkbox field when adding stops
* Added some new functions have not tested them out yet (saving progress).
* Revert "Update stopsEditing.vue"
This reverts commit 0cec86ca6956093fee5d91eb69ff8c268eae3000, reversing changes made to a9e9617a4d31d3bfccd78f9b0e294df851a1f204.
* stuff for adding the stop icon when you're editing stops. not yet finished.
* finished code for adding a symbol when you click. doesn't work currently, most likely due to not having the stop icon assigned to it.
* attempting to import a svg
* when you are editing a stop, a stop marker will now appear when you click to indicate where you clicked.
* removed a console log
* Reverted changes for PR
Co-authored-by: seandheffernan <email@example.com>
The RPI Elections dashboard for GM Week and Freshman Elections.
Some Updates based on GM Week 2019 (#107)
* Add node SESSION_SECRET to config.js
* Display Graduate Nominator Status
The entry/exit date does not matter for grads
* Remove candidate admin rights
This overrides the CMS API call for candidates who happen to be members of the EC and WTG on CMS. Once somebody is added to the website they give up their admin rights until they are removed as a candidate. One thing to note is that I use a synchronous MySQL library instead of the default async one.
Front end base (#24)
Summary of changes: - Instructions for setting up a SQLite database - Settings files for development and production - Add admin view to create Petition and Tag objects - Basic index page, closes #12 - Base for create petition page - Small changes to model and static files